We're back, and ready to welcome you on a one-of-a-kind Rouge Park guided walk.
April's schedule will be posted by mid-March.
Be Walk Ready:
- Dogs on leash are generally welcome on the walks, but occasionally we may ask for our canine friends to join another outing. Look for the "Dog Friendly" note for each walk to be sure!
- We welcome families on many of our walks! Look for the "Family Friendly" note for each walk. Child carriers, rather than strollers are better for the trails, and your hike!
- Bring some water with you, in a reusable bottle, or thermal mug.
- Our trails are rugged, and may be steep or slippery. Remember to wear sturdy shoes.
- Be prepared! Dress for the weather, we walk snow or shine! Bring binoculars and camera, water and snacks.
- Do you take medication regularly? It's a good to bring it along.
Join Us: meeting points, TTC and parking information
Learn how to prepare for walking year-round!
Learn more about hiking in Rouge Park and to download our Map and Visitor Guide.
Groups of up to 15: We welcome groups up to 15 people to a scheduled walk. But before you come out, contact us so we can discuss your needs.
Groups of 15 or more: We can organize a private walk for your group of 15 or more for a nominal per person contribution. Click here to plan your special outing! Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 713 3184. We can get back to you between Monday and Thursday.
Be a Photo Volunteer! Help us build our image bank of fantastic nature and guided walks photos. If you are interested in being a photo volunteer, let us know at email@example.com or call 905 713 3184. Applications are being accepted ongoing.
Still have a question? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 713 3184. We can get back to you between Monday and Thursday.
Donate to Rouge Park and our Guided Walks: Do you enjoy coming out with us on the trail? Your support keeps us going! Show your appreciation.
How's the weather?
Check out our photo highlights!