||Parks Canada Guided Outings and Events in Rouge Park
Join us to discover the park's natural, cultural and agricultural history with our friendly and fun Parks Canada volunteer leaders and staff. We have something for everyone, if you are looking for wildlife sightings, quiet nature walks, discovering the past, fitness challenges or just to meet new people.
Sign up to recieve updates on news, events and volunteer opportunities.
Drop us a line at rouge[at]pc.gc.ca and visit The Rouge National Urban Park Initiative website..
Let us welcome you for a day of discovery, fun and exploration!
Please visit the Rouge National Urban Park Guided Adventures listings to see the guided outings as of the January 2017 schedule.
- Dogs on leash are generally welcome, but occasionally we may ask for our canine friends to join another outing. Look for the "Dog Friendly" note on the schedule to be sure!
- Look for the "Family Friendly" note and a recommended age minimum. Child carriers, rather than strollers are better for the trails, and your hike!
- Bring enough water with you, in a reusable bottle, or thermal mug, to take you through your visit with us.
- Our trails are rugged, and may be steep or slippery. Remember to wear sturdy footwear appropriate to the season.
- Be prepared! Dress for the weather, we go rain or shine or snow! Bring binoculars and camera, water and snacks.
- Do you take medication regularly? It's a good to bring it along.
Join Us: meeting points, TTC and parking information
Learn how to prepare for getting out year-round!
Learn more about hiking in the park and to download our Map.
Be a Park Volunteer! If you are interested in being a volunteer learn more by contacting us at rouge[at]pc.gc.ca.
Still have a question? Drop us a line at rouge[at]pc.gc.ca.
How's the weather?