195 Rouge Hills Drive, Toronto
- Sandy beach
- Swimming (beach is open seasonally in accordance with Toronto Public Health approval and lifeguard on duty when officially open)
- View of Lake Ontario and shoreline east to Pickering
- Marshes offer wildlife viewing
- Canoeing on river and in marshes. NO motorized boating permitted.
- Fishing access. Seasonal provincial license required.
- Easily accessible boardwalk and pathway near marshes
- Access to Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail
- Washrooms, drinking water
Boardwalk and pathway are easy access for wheelchairs, strollers and walkers. No winter maintenance on pathway or boardwalk.
Hours of operation
Summer/Spring/Fall: vehicle gates are open dawn to dusk. Pedestrian access any time.
Winter: vehicle gates closed. Pedestrian access only.
TTC bus: #54A/E stops at Lawrence Avenue East and Starspray Blvd
GO Train: Rouge Hill GO Station on Lakeshore East line is 1.3 km from beach entrance
Location: 195 Rouge Hills Drive, Toronto
From Highway 401: Exit Port Union Road southbound. Turn left at Lawrence Avenue East, follow Lawrence Ave eastbound to the end where you will see the entrance to the beach.