195 Rouge Hills Drive, Toronto
- Sandy beach
- Swimming (beach is open seasonally in accordance with Toronto Public Health approval and lifeguard on duty when officially open)
- View of Lake Ontario and shoreline east to Pickering
- Marshes offer wildlife viewing
- Canoeing on river and in marshes. NO motorized boating permitted.
- Fishing access. Seasonal provincial license required.
- Easily accessible boardwalk and pathway near marshes
- Access to Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail
- Washrooms, drinking water
Boardwalk and pathway are easy access for wheelchairs, strollers and walkers. No winter maintenance on pathway or boardwalk.
Hours of operation
Summer/Spring/Fall: vehicle gates are open dawn to dusk. Pedestrian access any time.
Winter: vehicle gates closed. Pedestrian access only.
TTC bus: #54A/E stops at Lawrence Avenue East and Starspray Blvd
GO Train: Rouge Hill GO Station on Lakeshore East line is 1.3 km from beach entrance
Location: 195 Rouge Hills Drive, Toronto
From Highway 401: Exit Port Union Road southbound. Turn left at Lawrence Avenue East, follow Lawrence Ave eastbound to the end where you will see the entrance to the beach.
View Rouge Beach and Marsh - parking and trail access in a larger map